Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I suppose...

...God knew exactly what he was doing when he introduced me to Big Macs when I was 9. He knew that I would get hooked on McDs and that I would get fat because of it. And now, because I'm fat and virtually unattractive, I will never get a boyfriend. Because the world we live in is so shallow. *cliche alert* I have a lot to offer a guy, but I won't ever get the chance because gays are so friggin shallow. I'm not saying I'm not, because I know I can be. But I also know that of I met someone who wasn't the most attractive, or didn't have the best body, but still had a great personality or we had a lot in common I would definitely give them the chance. But other gays, no the won't even give a second glance, they would never consider it...would never consider me. Because there's no way that I could be found attractive, which means there is no way I could be a good boyfriend. Because the two TOTALLY ALWAYS go together.

No comments: